Saturday, November 27, 2010

A New Day...


A new blog for a new day. Why just first and middle name? Well, I am currently between last names. This past year has been somewhat of a whirlwind. My marriage of 11 years has come to an end. As tragic as this is, I feel as if I have gotten myself back again. I am a mother to 5 beautiful children who have captured my heart and soul. I will not go into detail about all of this, but wanted to give a little background. It is not intended for this blog to be about woes.....but instead to be about WOW'S.....My children are a big part of that WOW and will be a huge part of this blog.

This blog is really to put into writing this next year (or longer) of my life. I am living in Colorado, but am a California girl at heart and plan on making my way back there eventually. That being said, living in Colorado, I have yet to do many of the things people travel here to do. Have I been skiing in Colorado? No. Have I been to that little eclectic college town Boulder? Nope. Have I been to the top of Pikes Peak? uh, nope. Notice a pattern here??? This is going to change this year. I am going to do things I never have. I will ski a gorgeous Colorado mountain. I will look down from the top of Pikes Peak. One adventure at a time. And there is no lack of those willing to accompany me....who wouldn't want to do those things? How many things can I possibly do in the next year that I have never done before? We shall see....we shall see....Come and join me on my Colorado adventure....

And by all means, if there are any suggestions out there, do share....

2 comments: